Briony Marshall has been selected as one of the 175 Faces of Chemistry to celebrate the forthcoming 175th anniversary of the Royal Society of Chemistry in 2016. This illustrious list includes historic heroes of hers such as Marie Currie as well as contemporary chemists in all the diversity.
Latest from Press & Media
- Absolutely Education: Tonbridge School is out of this world | NASA scientists visit
- Appearance on BBC Look North: discussing Female Chemistry
- Yorkshire Evening Post: Leeds Arts University opens display of shortlisted sculptures for Quarry Hill artwork championing women in the city
- Barton Science Centre Brochure
- Leeds Life - Four artists are competing to create a huge sculpture in Leeds